1. The Titans are not a good team and will not make the playoffs. (I thought they might take that div)
2. the Pats are still the Pats even with the "D" suppose to be young and bad. (I thought they would be not so good)
3. The Jets QB has started out pretty good. (didn't think the rookie would be in this position)
4. The Steelers will miss Troy P much more that I would have thought. (thought the "D" would still play great, but they are just playing good)
5. Cinci looks to be a good team. (much better than I expected)
6. The Saints have improved their D (don't get much credit but this year the "D" comes to play better)
7. 49ers are much better than I expected
8. Broncos are better than i thought they would be or Dallas is not as good as I expected





Bookmarks